Friday, August 1, 2008

Sweets In The Mailbox.

My dear and wonderful friend Kyle left this teeny book in my mailbox for me this morning:
It's about six inches square and is just the cutest little book I ever read. If you ever had a friend you like a lot, or if you like all your friends a lot, you should give them this book, because it makes you feel warm and squishy and pretty great.
This is my favorite page.
What a darling little book. I hope everyone goes and buys it or already owns it because A it was written a long time ago but is still awesome which I love B it's tiny pocket-size so you can carry it around if you want and read it to yourself occasionally when you are feeling bad about your hair or your personality defects or stuff C the illustrations are great and D the last page is the best.

No comments: