Four things I love about my life:
1. Lanee. number one. she held me down and touched my armpits till I said that.
2. my mom.
3. all food in the tiny triangle at the top of the food triangle.
4. long socks that tuck into my jeans so my ankles stay warm.
Four movies I would watch more than once:
2. How To Marry a Millionaire.
3. Better Off Dead.
4. That Thing You Do.
Four TV shows I watch more than once:
1. Tori and Dean. you can stop judging me now.
2. Mad Men.
4. Law and Order: SVU. or the regular one. Just not CI...CI sucks.
Four places I have been:
1. Lanee's house (armpits again)
2. Provo because it's NOT the same place as Orem so all you people who keep asking me directions to places need to stop. Because I. Don't. Know.
3. I sang for president Hinckley once. that was pretty cool. the spirit was like FOOOOOOSH
4. inside Airforce One.
Four people who email me regularly:
3. Happy Sumo.
4. Cascade Fifth Ward Relief Society Weekly News.
Four Favorite foods: (Today)
1. oatmeal with brown sugar, otherwise known as Maple Brown Sugar Oatmeal. PS don't buy the weight-loss kind on accident. it tastes like big time Crap.
2. BAGEL BITES.
3. Tropicana no-pulp orange juice.
4. ice cream.
Four places I would like to visit:
1. Lanee's house.
2. Washington DC again.
3. Work with lots of money.
4. Chelsea in St. George.
Four things I am looking forward to:
1. Doing the Fosse "Walk It Out" dance in my hoopskirt with Emily.
2. Sleeping. Always looking forward to that.
3. Making a music video to "Bohemian Rhapsody" with my FHE group in the fountain in the JFSB courtyard in the middle of the night. Don't tell anyone official.
4. Being in Christmas Carol again.