- I'm going to wear hose and fancy clothes and be twirled way more often.
- I'm going to study more. Cut Denny's to midnight or earlier. Or study at Denny's? Branch out on what I order. Force Emily to eat the tomatoes on her club at least one time.
- I'm going to keep in close touch with brand new wonderful friends instead of never talking again until Christmas Carol or until I randomly run into them.
- I'm going to try things I think I can't do (like throwing parties), and enjoy it, because sometimes things turn out and I have an amazing experience I've never experienced before!
- I'm going to value my best friends and the time they spend with me. And write everyone more than I already do, and never send the same letter to two missionaries. Again.
- I'm going to get to know people instead of stubbornly cementing my first impressions because some people can turn out to be quite fantastic. And then they sometimes become your boyfriend. Who wants to miss out on that?
- Aren't they adorable? I have no resolution involving them, but just look at their adorableness.
- I'm going to dance if I'm in an area where people are dancing, instead of standing around uncomfortably. Who cares if I can't dance. I should before I'm too old and fat to stand up.
- I'm going to take a cooking class.If I can cha cha with Jacob Shamy, by gum, I can learn how to cook. It can't be that hard.
- I'm going to wear lipstick much more often. And I'm going to see both of these people much more often.
- I'm going to do way more things that normal college people do and make big obnoxious Facebook albums full of meaningless blurry pictures. This is a joint resolution between Lanee and I.
PSThanks for reading my blog this year. And for all the feedback. I'm never going to be as great as the great Stephanie Meyer, writer of the Best Most Fantastical Books Ever, without my loyal readers and friends and their crazy ideas and witty comments.