"How to play this game of tag: Post these rules on your blog. List 3 joys, 3 fears, 3 goals, 3 current obsessions/collections, 3 random surprising facts about yourself. Tag 3 people at the end of your post by leaving their names. Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog."
- laughing with my insano family at the end of the day.
- reading in my bed with a huge, huge bowl of meadow gold midnight madness ice cream.
- sleeping in the sun between classes.
- people way, way, way overestimating how interesting i am before they even know me that well so i have this big Funny Reputation to live up to.
- the knowledge that i will eventually be saggy and wrinkled all over.
- boring professors.
- to go a week at work without buying anything, not even shoes. even if i have the money.
- to keep my feet clean and non-hobbity this summer by actually washing them as individuals while i am in the shower.
- about 35 pairs of earrings, plus a few necklaces and about a dozen pins, that i just inherited from my Nana. there's a blessing for having a jewelry-addicted great-grandmother and weird style...you get the awesomest, coolest pieces of awesome that your grandmother, great aunt, mother, and assorted aunts find tacky and have no idea what to do with. so they give them to you. drool! i just wrote drool.
- twizzlers pull-n-peels. eat them all day.
- wearing short dresses instead of shorts or pants. it is SO much more comfortable and SO much more ventilated that you sweat like half as much as you would in bottoms and a t-shirt.
- i have become a neat freak since living in the Dorm of Doom and make my bed every day.
- my birthmother was on the drill team, my birthfather was seventh in the state in skiing, and i fall down regularly.
- i grew an inch over the last who-knows-how-long and i'm five nine now.